Happy Spring! Spring is a time for colored eggs, fancy tea parties, and all the Easter traditions your family looks forward to each year. Make special memories with your little ones this year while enjoying your two favorite springtime activities egg dyeing and drinking tea. Dyeing your Easter eggs with tea teaches children to utilize the natural world around them while exercising their creative minds in this family fun project. Enjoy a cup of tea while you watch your kids or grandchildren discover the egg dying power of tea. Just follow this simple guide for natural egg dyeing with tea below.
Instructions: Brew each tea in 4 cups of boiling water, allowing to steep for 30 minutes. Remove tea bags and add 1-2 teaspoons of vinegar to the water. Add 2-4 hard boiled eggs to each cup and allow to sit 6-8 hours or overnight. Remove eggs from cups and wipe-off excess liquid with a paper towel. Hide, Find and Enjoy!
- Naturally dye eggs a bright golden yellow with 2 bags of Turmeric Tea
- Naturally dye eggs a beautiful blue with 6 bags of Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
- Naturally dye eggs an earthy orange with 2 bags of Roobios Tea
- Naturally dye eggs a soft lavender with 4 bags of Red Zinger Tea
- Naturally dye eggs a mellow green with 3 bags of Sencha Green Tea + 1 Tbsp culinary matcha
- Naturally dye eggs a happy pink with 3 bags of Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea
When you're not coloring eggs, take your tea with you on the go with t-sleeve®. T-sleeve® is the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go! Click now to See how t-sleeve® works.
Post a Comment