If you are looking for a healthy breakfast this recipe for Matcha Waffles is perfect for you. these waffles pack an energy punch with plenty of nutrients.
IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve. Order your t-sleeve today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
1 Eggs/Flax Eggs
1/4 Cup Sugar/Sweetener
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 Almond Milk
2 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Matcha Powder
1 Cup Flour/ Gluten-Free Flour
Yogurt & Berries for Topping
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Mix the egg and sugar together using the paddled attachment. Add in the coconut oil and milk and continue to mix.
3. Sift in the flour, baking powder and matcha powder and stir until just combined.
4. Spray a waffle mold with non-stick spray.
5. Spoon the mixture into the waffle mold and use a spatula to spread it out a little.
6. Bake the waffles for 8min.
7. Serve with yoghurt and fresh berries.