Summer is almost here! Cool off at the pool with this refreshing combination! It isn't the first combination that comes to mind but the combination of sweet, tart and spicy is just right.
Ingredients15 m 6 servings 50 cals
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 chai tea bags, or more to taste
- 10 limes, juiced
- 1 lime, zested
- 4 cups ice, or as desired water, or as needed
Don't forget to grab your T-sleeve to take your tea and make this on the go! See out product here.
- 1/4 cup white sugar, or to tasteDirectionsPrep 10 m Ready In 15 m
- Pour boiling water into a mug and add chai tea bags. Allow tea to steep for at least 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
- Combine lime juice and lime zest in a pitcher; add enough ice to fill pitcher halfway. Slowly pour chai tea over ice; stir. Add enough water to fill pitcher; stir in sugar.