Looking forward to kicking back on your deck this summer, while enjoying the sun and the company of friends? The perfect tea-infused cocktail to go along with your summer get-togethers with green tea-vodka-pear punch will be a fresh and delish summer beverage:
IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve. Order your t-sleeve today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 6 Orange Passion fruit Green Tea bags
- 6 cups of boiling water
- 3 cups vodka
- ¾ cup simple syrup
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups store-bought pear puree, chilled
- 2 oranges, peeled for thick pieces of skin, no pith, discard fruit
- 2 thinly-sliced green pears, seeded, skin on, reserve 12 slices for garnish
- Steep the tea bags in the boiled water for two to three minutes. Allow the tea to cool.
- In a large pitcher, add tea, vodka, simple syrup, lemon juice and pear puree; stir to combine.
- Serve the cocktail in ice cube-filled glasses and garnish with a pear slice and orange twist.
SRC: Find more recipes like this one here: www.today.com/recipes/big-batch-green-tea-vodka-pear-punch-t86491