Thanksgiving is coming! Serving a Sparkling Apple Tea at your festive feast is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Enjoy the holidays and this Sparking Apple Tea recipe below.
IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve. Order your t-sleeve today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 2 black tea bags
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks (plus more for garnish if desired)
- One 25.4 ounce bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1 ounce fresh juice from about 2 lemons
- Garnish: additional cinnamon sticks
- Place tea bags and cinnamon sticks in a large heatproof measuring cup, fill with 2 cups (16 ounces) boiling water. Let steep for at least 10 and up to 20 minutes. Remove tea bags and cinnamon sticks and chill in the refrigerator.
- In a large pitcher combine sparkling cider, tea, and lemon juice. Stir gently and serve immediately with ice. Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired.
SRC: Find more recipes like this Sparkling Apple Tea at: www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/10/brunch-drinks-sparkling-apple-tea-nonalcoholic-recipe.html