Everyone should try this Turmeric Tea at least once, most people may be pleasantly surprised of the warm and comforting flavor it provides. The reason everyone should try this Turmeric Tea besides the aroma, is for the nearly endless list of health benefits Turmeric provides for our bodies. According to The World's Healthiest Foods turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory, provides cancer prevention, reduces the risk of childhood Leukemia, lowers cholesterol, protects against Alzheimer's Disease and so much more. Enjoy the comforting flavor and health benefits of this Turmeric Tea Recipe below.
IngredientsEnjoy making this Turmeric Tea while on the go by using your handy t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html.
- 2 cups water
- 1 inch fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric (or 1 inch turmeric root)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or 2-3 cinnamon sticks)
- 1 lemongrass tea bag
- 6 peppercorns, optional
- Pinch of sea salt
- TO SERVE: sliced oranges, honey, juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil, add peeled and minced ginger root, turmeric, cinnamon (you may also add cinnamon sticks), peppercorns if desired, sliced oranges, sea salt.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes on medium-low heat. Add lemongrass tea bag if using- steep for 3 minutes and then take out.
- Pour in a tea mug,
- TO SERVE: add coconut oil, which is optional, honey to taste, and fresh lemon juice. Enjoy hot or warm.
SRC: Learn how to prepare you own tea bags to take with your t-sleeve® so you'll be able to enjoy this Turmeric Tea anywhere at: nutritionstripped.com/turmeric-tea/
Post a Comment