IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder (matcha)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, matcha, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter, and white sugar together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until blended; beat in vanilla extract, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until dough is just blended; fold in chocolate chips using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough, 1 heaping tablespoon per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
SRC: Read helpful review for this Matcha Green Tea Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe at: allrecipes.com/recipe/234674/matcha-green-tea-chocolate-chip-cookies/