|IMG SRC: www.babble.com/best-recipes/pumpkin-spice-soy-chai-latte/|
IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- One 5.4 ounce can coconut cream
- 2 cups water 2 individual spiced Chai tea bags (I use organic horjicha chai)
- 1 cinnamon stick (plus more for serving)
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 ounces vodka (optional)
- Place the coconut cream in a medium mixing bowl and chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, bring the water to boil. Cover the tea bags with the boiling water and steep for 20 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, combine the almond milk, pumpkin, and honey in a small food processor. Pulse until frothy and smooth.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and tea bag. Whisk in the pumpkin milk and reheat over a low flame. Add the vodka, if using.
- Once the coconut cream is chilled, whisk it by hand until thickened. It won’t become as dense as whipped cream, but you want it to be foamy enough to sit on the top of the glass.
- Ladle the tea into mugs and top with the coconut cream and a cinnamon stick for garnish.
SRC: Learn more about this Homemade Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte recipe and find more like it at: www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Homemade-Pumpkin-Chai-Tea-Lattes-1297162