Adding other herbs and fruits will add a refreshing taste to your preparation. Here are a few of the best green tea recipes that you can try.Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at:www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- If you are looking for a citrusy and minty green tea concoction that is best served cold, add mint leaves and orange slices to your usual green tea preparation. Add some ice and some honey.
- In Morocco, the locals usually add spearmint to green tea, turning the brew into a digestive. You can enjoy this recipe either hot or cold.
- If you are looking for something light and cool to enjoy during the summer, consider adding mango and ginger to your green tea.
- Adding cinnamon, saffron, mint and lemon verbena to your brew will make your green tea more aromatic and flavourful.
- Other fruity blends you can try are raspberry and honeydew mint iced tea. Adding raspberry to the green tea will give your brew a fruity flavour. On the other hand, the combination of mint and honeydew can lend subtle flavours to your drink.
SRC: Learn more about the health benefits of drinking Green Tea at: cloudnineteas.com/green-tea-recipes-different-occasions/