Lavender is one of the most recognized scents in the world. According to Netherfield, Producers of 100% Pure New Zealand Lavender Oil, lavender oil properties include: Antidepressant, Analgesic, Antiseptic, Cicatrizant, Expectorant, Nervine and Vulnerary. Also, did we mention how delicious lavender tea tastes with mint and honey, each with their own health benefits as well. Remember to use your handy t-sleeve® when making this fabulous Lavender Mint Tea. Enjoy the recipe below.
IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons dried lavender flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the mint, lavender and rosemary. Add boiling water. Cover and steep for 4 minutes. Strain tea, discarding mint mixture. Stir in honey if desired. Serve immediately.
SRC: View Nutritional Facts and Editor's Notes for this Lavender Mint Tea Recipe at: www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lavender-mint-tea