Samovar Tea Bar is a unique tea bar in San Francisco that serves tea like you've never seen before. Their selection of organic, single origin and direct import teas, chai, iced tea, herbal blends and fresh artisan pastries are worth a trying if you're in the San Francisco area. Samovar's Jasmine Iced Tea Lemonade Recipe is so exceptional that it must be shared. This refreshing Arnold Palmer variation is made with natural sweetener, Organic Jasmine Pearl Green Tea and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Enjoy the taste of a Samovar Tea Bar beverage from your own home with Samovar's Jasmine Iced Tea Lemonade Recipe below.
IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 6 cups water
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey or natural sweetener
- 1/4 cup Samovar Organic Jasmine Pearl Green Tea
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Boil water with honey or natural sweetener.
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- Add Samovar Organic Jasmine Pearl Green Tea and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea leaves and add fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Cool in refrigerator until cold.
- Add ice to glass, pour and enjoy!
SRC: Find Samovar's Jasmine Iced Tea Lemonade Recipe preparation details at: coffeetea.about.com/od/coldtearecipes/r/Samovars-Jasmine-Iced-Tea-Lemonade-Recipe.htm
Post a Comment