IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 2 cups (500 mL) milk
- 3 green tea bags
- 1/2 inch (1 cm) pieces peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) vanilla
- Liquid honey to taste
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine milk, tea bags and ginger. Heat over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until steaming, stirring occasionally. Take care not to let milk boil. Remove from heat. Discard tea bags.
- Cool to room temperature, then remove ginger. Stir in orange juice concentrate and vanilla. Add honey to taste. Chill well, at least 3 hours.
- Whirl in blender until frothy. Pour over crushed ice and enjoy
SRC: View the nutritional information for this Iced Orange Green Tea Latte recipe at: nourishmovethrive.ca/recipes/iced-orange-green-tea-latte/