Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Peel, slice and freeze the bananas in an airtight container or bag for at least 4 hours or overnight. Once the bananas are frozen, place them in a food processor. Process until the bananas have the texture of lumpy oatmeal (about 1 minute). Add the coconut milk, green tea powder and vanilla, then process until very smooth and creamy, about another 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Once the ice cream is completely smooth, scrape into an airtight container, cover and freeze for 1 to 2 hours for a soft-serve consistency. For a firmer, more scoop-friendly ice cream, freeze for over 4 hours and allow to temper at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping.
SRC: View the nutritional information for this Banana Matcha Green Tea 'Ice Cream' recipe at: www.morningjournal.com/lifestyle/20150707/recipe-banana-matcha-green-tea-ice-cream
Post a Comment