Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
1. In the bottom of a large heat-resistant glass container or pitcher, slightly crush the mint with a pestle or wooden spoon. Add tea bags and pour in boiling water; steep for 5 minutes.
- Fresh mint to taste
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 green tea bags
- 2 cups chilled, low-sugar apple juice
- Splash of sparkling water or club soda (optional)
2. Discard tea bags and add chilled juice, stirring to combine. Chill before serving.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with apple slices.
SRC: View the Diva Confession that transforms this Apple-Iced Green Tea into a fabulous cocktail at: www.orlandosentinel.com/features/food/restaurant-recipes/os-divas-dish-green-tea-recipe-20150702-story.html