- 1/4 cup dried rosehips
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried raspberry leaves
- 1 1/2 cups naturally sweetened raspberry or cherry juice
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 orange slices, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pot bring 4 1/2 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the rosehips and raisins. Partially cover the pot, lower the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove pot from heat, stir in raspberry leaves, cover, and steep for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a large strainer lined with cheesecloth or a damp paper towel over another pot or heatproof bowl. Strain tea, pressing on the herbs to extract all liquid. Add raspberry and orange juices and stir to blend. Let brew cool completely, about 45 minutes. Fill four tall glasses with ice. Pour tea over ice and garnish each with an orange slice, if desired. Serve immediately.
Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free cup of tea anywhere, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
SRC: Find more recipes like this Hibiscus-Mint Iced Tea from Martha Stewart at: www.marthastewart.com/349819/raspberry-rosehip-iced-tea#Iced%20Tea%20Recipes|/274641/iced-tea-recipes/@center/276943/grilling-recipes|349819