- 1 large apple
- 2-3 teaspoons tea powder OR 2 teabags
- 3-4 teaspoons sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 cloves
- ¾ cup water
- Ice cubes
- Peel,core and chop the apple roughly. Extract the juice by either blending with little water or using a juicer. Add few drops of lemon juice and refrigerate until serving.
- Heat a small sauce pan with ¾ cup water and cloves. Once the water starts to boil add the tea powder and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Strain the brewed tea and allow it to cool for sometime.
- Mix the prepared apple juice,cinnamon powder and sugar to the brewed tea and mix well.
- Serve iced apple tea topped with ice cubes.
Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
SRC: Learn how you can make this Perfect Iced Apple Tea naturally sweet by reading the recipe's Notes at: www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Iced-apple-tea-recipe_how-to-make-iced-apple-tea-_Perfect-iced-tea-1125087