As promised t-sleeve is ramping up for the iced tea needs of 2015 and who wouldn't love these adorable Watermelon Sweet Tea's. The wedge of watermelon makes this cup of tea a cute attraction and a sweet treat to enjoy with your tea. Use a t-sleeve
to assist in your tea brewing to prevent burnt fingers and the loss of the tea bag string. Master your Watermelon Sweet Tea technique in time for a Memorial Day BBQ or Picnic, they are sure to be a crowd pleasing cup of tea. For 4 small glasses follow the recipe for Watermelon Sweet Tea below.
- 2 c. cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 c. brewed iced tea
- 4 T. agave nectar (to add a little sweetness, it is sweet tea after all)
- In a blender, combine ingredients and puree until combined.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
- Pour over ice, sip, enjoy!
SRC: Find a pulp version of this Watermelon Sweet Tea at: theimprovkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/07/southern-belle.html
Post a Comment