We are celebrating Tea-sicles all week! Today's Tea-sicle recipe is Thai Iced Tea Popsicles. These tea-sicles are the perfect treat, refreshing light and sweet. Again, by using coconut milk you get the creamy texture desired without the separation of water like in dairy milk. Use t-sleeve to brew your tea for a mess-free tea steeping experience. Enjoy this Thai Iced Tea Popsicle recipe below.
What You Will Need
- 2 bags black tea, chai tea, or something specifically labeled for Thai iced tea
- 2 star anise
- 1 leftover vanilla bean
- several sprigs of fresh mint
- approximately 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- approximately 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- squeeze of fresh lime (optional)
- Add 1 1/2 cups boiling water to the tea. Let it steep with the star anise, vanilla bean, and mint leaves. Crush the mint a bit with the back of a spoon to release its oils.
- Set aside and let the tea sit until cooled. Strain out the spices and mint from the cooled tea.
- Add the condensed milk, the coconut milk, and the lime juice, if using. Whisk to combine.
- Taste your finished mixture, and if it's as you like it, fill the popsicle molds, leaving room at the very top for expansion.
- Freeze until firm.
Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free cup of tea anywhere, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
SRC: View Step-by-Step photo instructions for these Thai Iced Tea Popsicles at: theviewfromgreatisland.com/2013/04/thai-iced-tea-popsicles.html
Post a Comment