IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free cup of tea anywhere, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 to 6 mint leaves
- 2 family-sized tea bags (I use Luzianne)
- 3 cups water
- ¾ to 1 cup bourbon
- crushed ice
- lemon slices
- mint sprigs
- Bring 2 cups water, sugar, and mint leaves to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep for about 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add 3 cups cold water.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add bourbon to tea mixture. Fill glasses with crushed ice. Add tea mixture and garnish with lemon and mint. Squeeze lemon into drink if desired.
SRC: Learn about growing your own mint for this Sweet Tea Mint Juleps at: spicysouthernkitchen.com/sweet-tea-mint-juleps/