Summer is right around the corner and you'll want to be prepared with some amazing iced tea recipe for those hot sunny days. This Strawberry Iced Tea is a perfect option for anyone who enjoys the fresh sweet taste of strawberries in their iced tea. When you're brewing your tea save your fingers from the burning hot water by using your t-sleeve. T-sleeve will keep the tea bag string from falling in the hot water and is great for easy tea bag disposal. Enjoy this refreshing Strawberry Iced Tea recipe provided below.
IngredientsSRC: Read reviews for this Strawberry Iced Tea at: www.food.com/recipe/refreshing-strawberry-iced-tea-85243
- 2 cups whole frozen strawberries
- 32 fluid ounces brewed tea, that has been cooled
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup white sugar (depending on how sweet you want the tea)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Take 5 strawberries out of the bag and set aside.
- With the remaining berries, blend in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Strain the pureed berries, discard seeds.
- Mix together pureed strawberries, tea, lemon juice, and desired amount of sugar.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with ice and reserved berries as garnishes.