Recipe:Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free cup of tea anywhere, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 2 teabags Rooibos or Redbush Tea (I used Twinings)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons, or to taste, honey
- Juice of half a lemon, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon, or to taste, ginger syrup (I used Purdy's Ginger Syrup)
- Steep the teabags in the boiling water for 2 - 4 minutes. Stir in the honey, lemon juice and ginger syrup. Taste and adjust the sweetness/ tanginess to your taste. Let cool.
- Pour into popsicle moulds, and top with popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid.
SRC: Learn the history behind these Rooibos Lemon Ginger
Popsicles at: www.thetiffinbox.ca/2013/07/rooibos-lemon-ginger-popsicles-redbush-tea.html
Post a Comment