IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free cup of tea anywhere, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 2 cups Pomegranate Peach Passion White Tea (or iced tea of your choosing)
- 1 cup water
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 small bunch of mint
- Combine iced tea, water and juice of ½ a lime and stir until combined.
- Cut pomegranate into sections and de-seed. Set aside.
- Finely chop 1 tablespoon of mint leaves. Mix into pomegranate seeds.
- Pour ice tea mixture into popsicle moulds and fill half way, sprinkling in the pomegranate seed and mint mixture.
- Freeze for an hour, then take out and put in a whole mint leave into each mould. Top the rest up with remaining ice tea mixture and a few more pomegranate seeds.
- Freeze for another 4 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from their mould, quickly run them under a warm tap to loosen, then gently pull out.
SRC: Find a great salad recipe to accompany these Pomegranate, White Tea and Mint Popsicles at: www.thetiffinbox.ca/2013/07/rooibos-lemon-ginger-popsicles-redbush-tea.html