IngredientsEnjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free cup of tea anywhere, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
- 12 cups purified water
- 5-6 White Tea bags
- 2 peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 cup chopped frozen mango, thawed
- 1 tablespoon plus ¼ cup granulated sugar
- Boil the 12 cups of water in a large saucepan or stock pot. Remove from the heat.
- Steep the white tea bags about 5 minutes, then discard tea bags. Transfer tea to a large mixing bowl. Allow the tea to sit until it cools to room temperature, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to a small mixing bowl, add the chopped peaches, thawed mango, and 1 tablespoon sugar. Allow the fruit to macerate, or sit until it's softened and formed juices.
- Transfer the fruit with juices to a large pitcher. Pour the cooled tea into the pitcher. Add ¼ cup sugar. Using a large wooden spoon, stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve over ice.
SRC: Find Step by Step photo directions and nutirtiional facts for this Peach Mango White Iced Tea at: thescrumptiouspumpkin.com/2013/07/16/peach-mango-white-iced-tea/