Spiced Green Tea Ginger Lemonade provides a the best of both worlds, Tea and Lemonade. This popular beverage combo provides a refreshing beverage loaded with spices for a unique flavor. If your interested in trying this Spiced Green Tea Ginger Lemonade, you can easily adjust the spices for your personal preference. With Summer just around the corner, this crowd pleasing recipe is one to practice til perfection. Enjoy this Spiced Green Tea Ginger Lemonade recipe provided below.
IngredientsSRC: Explore this Spiced Green Tea Ginger Lemonade's Reviews, Notes and Photos at: www.savorynothings.com/spiced-green-tea-ginger-lemonade/
- 1 (4 cups) water
- 15g (2 tablespoons) dried green tea leaves
- 80g (1½ cups) ginger, coarsely grated
- 10g (2 tablespoons, yield of ~3 large lemons) lemon zest
- 3g (about 10 pieces) cardamom pods
- 12g (about 2) cinnamon sticks
- 60g (3 tablespoons) agave nectar, plus extra to taste
- 100g (1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons) lemon juice
- Ice cubes and lemon slices, to serve
- Pre-heat a sous-vide water bath to 70°C (158°F).
- Boil the water and cool to 80°C (175°F). Add the green tea leaves and steep for 2-3 minutes. strain the leaves, discard and set the tea aside.
- To a sous-vide bag add the ginger, lemon zest, cardamom and cinnamon sticks. Pour the tea and agave nectar on top. Seal the bag and submerge in the water bath for up to 2 hours but at least 30 minutes. Remove from the water bath and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Strain.
- Stir the lemon juice into the mixture and refrigerate until completely chilled. Taste for sweetener and adjust according to your taste.
- Pour the liquid into a chilled 1 quart whipping siphon. Charge with 1 CO2 soda cartridge (NOT a N2O whipped cream cartridge!). Dispense over ice into individual glasses and serve immediately with additional lemon slices.
Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html