Set your backyard parties apart from the rest with this Apricot Lemonade Iced Tea. This beverage is perfect for summer time get-togethers or for a refreshing moment of peace. The flavor of this Apricot Lemonade Iced Tea is unique in the most delicious way. Remember to use your t-sleeve while preparing your tea to keep those stings and your fingers out of harms way. Enjoy this Apricot Lemonade Iced Tea recipe provided below.
- 4 cups water
- 7 individual tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 cup chilled apricot nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Mint sprigs
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; cool slightly. Transfer to a pitcher; cool completely.
- Add lemonade concentrate and nectar to tea; stir in cold water. Serve over ice with mint.
Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html
Post a Comment