IngredientsSRC: Find photos, reviews and more for this Victorian Iced Tea at: www.justapinch.com/recipes/drink/drink-other-drink/victorian-iced-tea.html
- 4 tea bags
- 4 c boiling water
- 1 can(s) frozen juice concentrate
- 4 c cold water
- ice cubes, and fresh mint
- Place teabags in a heat proof pitcher, add boiling water
- cover and steep for 5 minutes, Remove and discard teabags. Cover and refigerate tea.
- Just before serving, combine concentrate and cold water
in 2 1/2 qt Pitcher:
- Stir in tea, Serve on Ice...
- Garnish with mint!
Enjoy Drinking Tea? Try the Best Tea Accessory for enjoying mess-free tea while on the go, with t-sleeve®. Order your t-sleeve® today at: www.tsleeve.com/purchase-t-sleeve.html