Did you know that 16 oz Starbucks' Green Tea Latte contains 350 calories and over 50 grams of sugar? Skip that mess, make a healthier Green Tea Latte by making it yourself and only adding enough sugar for your preference. The chances of you adding as much sugar as a store bought beverage is extremely unlikely, so you automatically are saving yourself many calories by making your Latte at home. Enjoy your Green Tea Latte recipe provided below without the extra cost and calories.
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 packet (2 grams) matcha powder
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 to 3 packets stevia
- Sprinkle of cinnamon, optional
SRC: Check out this Green Tea Latte's Nutritional Facts and preparation suggestions at: www.popsugar.com/fitness/Green-Tea-Latte-Recipe-36896809
- In a small saucepan, heat up coconut milk until it starts to bubble around the edges.
- Combine matcha green tea powder, hot water, heated coconut milk, and stevia in a large glass bowl.
- Whisk quickly until the matcha and stevia powders have fully dissolved.
- Pour into a teacup, sprinkle with cinnamon, and sip up.
Post a Comment