The tea accessory t-sleeve, has been referred to as a Tea Drinker's Swiss Army Knife, a tool no tea drinker should ever leave the house without. This tea accessory is many handy tools in one. Then when all is said and the tea is gone, t-sleeve is also recyclable and compostable. Read step by step instructions and explanations to the many uses t-sleeve serves below.
Learn more about the Advantages of Using t-sleeve for your tea on the go at: www.tsleeve.com/product-details.html
- Place your favorite tea bag and packaged sweeteners into t-sleeve®. Close pouch and take it on the go.
- Prior to steeping the tea, remove tea bag from pouch. Feed tea tab through opening at top.
- Steep the tea, allowing t-sleeve® to rest outside of cup on string and tea tab
- After steeping, pull tea tab up, drawing tea bag into the t-sleeve®.
- Once the tea bag is inside, fold in half and squeeze the residual liquid into cup.(Optional)
- Discard the pouch/tea bag into trash receptacle or compost container.
- Enjoy your cup of tea!