SRC: Look at the other 25 ways to Celebrate National Hot Tea Month at: coffeetea.about.com/od/teaandtisanebasics/a/31WaystoCelebrateHotTea.htm
Try Wintry Flavors
- Brew a ginger black tea, ginger green tea or ginger "tea" using fresh ginger root or a ginger tea blend. Both are delicious and warming.
- Try a cardamom black tea or make your own Spicy Cardamom Tisane.
- Buy citrusy tea blends, or add a little orange or lemon zest to your brews.
- Savor Japanese green teas like Sencha, Matcha and Gyokuro, which are all high in vitamin C and antioxidants.
- Rooibos is rich in minerals and antioxidants. Brew regular, green or flavored rooibos straight or as a tea latte.
- Remember that the healthiest teas are the teas you'll stick with. As long as it's pure (no milk or sweeteners), if you want to drink it every day, it's good for you!
Friday, January 23, 2015
Ways to Celebrate National Hot Tea Month
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment