t-sleeve®. This Honey Mint Lemon Tea recipe below makes two glasses, adjust accordingly.
SRC: Learn about the Family History that belongs to this Honey Mint Lemon Tea recipe at: dishbydish.net/2015/01/12/honey-mint-lemon-tea/
- 1 liter of boiling water
- 1 English Breakfast teabag
- 4 teaspoons of honey (or more, depending on how sweet you like your tea)
- 1 large lemon, sliced into 5-6 even wedges
- 2 stalks of fresh mint
- Bring 1 litre of water to a boil.
- Once water starts boiling, remove from kettle/pot and pour into a glass jug.
- Place the teabag in the hot water for a few minutes, just until the color is a light caramel brown, then remove the teabag.
- Stir in the honey while tea is still hot, and drop the lemon wedges in the tea, pressing the wedges with a spoon to squeeze a bit of the juice out.
- Place two stalks of fresh mint in the tea and wait until it cools slightly.
- Tea can be served hot/warm during autumn and winter, or with crushed ice during spring/summer (or really, at any temperature you like).
Post a Comment