Try this Eggnog Chai Tea with Pumpkin while you're decorating for that instant holiday flavor inspiration. Also, trying a new holiday beverage could help you find that special something that people talk about weeks after your holiday dinner party is over. This Eggnog Chai Tea with Pumpkin is perfect, it includes spices that you are likely to have this time of year and is easy to make. Check out this Eggnog Chai Tea with Pumpkin recipe provided for you below.
IngredientsSRC: Find more Eggnog Recipes like this at: www.thedailymeal.com/jazz-your-eggnog-these-3-holiday-recipes-8
- 2 cups eggnog
- 2 cups water
- ¼ teaspoon each ginger, cardamom and cloves
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 black tea bags
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- In a small saucepan combine water, eggnog, vanilla, honey, maple syrup and all the spices until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the tea bags to the mixture.
- Simmer over a low heat for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the tea through a fine strainer into your serving pitcher.
- Stir in the pumpkin until it’s well combined.
- Pour into your mug, sprinkle with a little additional cinnamon for garnish.
Post a Comment