This week we will be celebrating refreshing tea popsicles. Today's flavor is Mango Green Tea. View the Ingredients and Instructions provided by The Minimalist Baker
Green Tea Layer
SRC: Learn more about Mango Green Tea Popsicles at: http://minimalistbaker.com/mango-green-tea-pops/#_a5y_p=1668390
- 1 tsp matcha green tea powder
- 2/3 cup full fat (or light) coconut milk
- 2-3 tsp agave nectar or maple syrup (or honey if not vegan)
- 1 cup fresh mango, cubed
- 1/4 cup full fat or light coconut milk
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Depending on which layer you want on the top of the popsicle, prepare that first. I went with green tea.
- Add coconut milk, matcha powder and agave to blender and blend until smooth. Divide evenly between popsicle molds - mine makes 6 small pops, so adjust as needed.
- Pop in the freezer to set briefly while you prepare the next layer. This will help them form two distinguished layers that don't run together.
- Rinse out blender and add mango, coconut milk and lemon juice. Blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- Pour over the green tea layer, tap to remove air bubbles, and gently insert popsicles sticks. Freeze for at least a few hours or until completely set.
- Remove from molds and enjoy! Store extras in a freezer-safe bag for up to a couple weeks, though best when fresh.