This week we will be celebrating refreshing tea popsicles. Today's flavor is Watermelon Sweet Tea. View the Ingredients and Instructions provided by
- 2 tea bags
- 2 cups water
- 1/4- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (depending on sweetness of watermelon- also feel free to sub in honey or another sub sweetener of your choice!)
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juiceInstructions
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Add tea bags, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add in sugar and stir until dissolved. Add in lemon juice and place to the side.
- Next add diced watermelon to a food processor (or blender) and grind until a smooth puree has formed.
- Pour watermelon through a sieve to remove pulp and seeds then add remaining juice to tea and mix together.
- Pour sweet tea into popsicle molds and freeze (overnight if possible) before enjoying.
SRC: Learn more about Watermelon Sweet Tea Popsicles at: http://www.grandbaby-cakes.com/2013/07/watermelon-sweet-tea-popsicles/
Post a Comment