|Recipe by: Cheryl Malik|
This week we will be celebrating refreshing tea popsicles. Today's
flavor is Green Tea Coconut. View the Ingredients and Instructions
provided by Cheryl Malik below.
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- about ½ cup alt-milk (almond or more coconut would be great!)
- 2-3 teaspoons culinary-quality matcha powder
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- In a large measuring cup, whisk coconut milk until smooth. In a small mixing bowl, mix about 1-2 tablespoons milk with 2 teaspoons matcha powder until smooth. Pour mixture into coconut milk. Add agave nectar and mix until smooth. Taste and, if a grassier, stronger matcha taste is desired, mix another teaspoon of matcha in a little milk until smooth and add to coconut milk mixture.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze at least 5 hours.
SRC: Learn more about Green Tea Coconut Popsicles at: http://40aprons.com/green-tea-coconut-popsicles/
Post a Comment