This week we will be celebrating refreshing tea popsicles. Today's flavor is Green Tea, Basil and Meyer Lemon. View the Ingredients and Instructions provided by Jerry James Stone below.
¼ Cup Meyer Lemon Juice
1 ¼ Cups Water, for lemonade
¾ Cup Sugar
1 ½ Cups Water, for tea
1 Bag Green Tea
10 Leaves Basil
Yield: 10 popsicles
1. Juice Meyer lemons to get 1/4 Meyer lemon juice
2. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil and brew 1 bag of green tea per its instructions.
3. While the tea steeps, tear up the 10 basil leaves and add them to the lemon juice.
4. Add just enough green tea to cover and mull the basil leaves.
5. Add the remaining green tea and let it steep for about 15 minutes.
6. Add the 1 1/4 cups of water and remove the basil leaves.
7. Add 3/4 cup of sugar and mix it all well.
8. Divide the mixture amongst your popsicle molds and freeze them.
9. Enjoy in about 7 to 10 hours.
SRC: Learn more about Green Tea, Basil and Meyer Lemon Popsicles at: http://cookingstoned.tv/recipe/green-tea-basil-and-meyer-lemon-popsicles/
Post a Comment