This week we will be celebrating refreshing tea popsicles. Today's flavor is Ginger Peach Green Tea. View the Ingredients and Instructions provided by
SRC: Learn more about Ginger Peach Green Tea Popsicles at: http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2014/05/ginger-peach-green-tea-popsicles.htmlIngredients
- 6-7 ripe peaches, pitted and skinned
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup of strong green tea, hot
- 1/4 cup of sugarInstructions
- Combine skinned and pitted peaches and fresh grated ginger in a blender and pulse until all smooth.
- Combine hot green tea with sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sweetened green tea to the blender and pulse a few more times to make sure all is well combined.
- Divide among popsicle molds.
- *If your mold doesn't have tops, use wooden popsicle sticks: cover the mold tightly with saran wrap and quickly poke wooden sticks through the center of each mold. Saran wrap will keep the sticks standing up while the popsicles freeze.