This week we will be celebrating refreshing tea popsicles. Today's
flavor is Ginger Peach Green Tea. View the Ingredients and Instructions
provided by lyuba below.
- 6-7 ripe peaches, pitted and skinned
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 cup of strong green tea, hot
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Combine skinned and pitted peaches and fresh grated ginger in a blender and pulse until all smooth.
- Combine hot green tea with sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sweetened green tea to the blender and pulse a few more times to make sure all is well combined.
- Divide among popsicle molds.
your mold doesn't have tops, use wooden popsicle sticks: cover the mold
tightly with saran wrap and quickly poke wooden sticks through the
center of each mold. Saran wrap will keep the sticks standing up while
the popsicles freeze.
SRC: Learn more about Ginger Peach Green Tea Popsicles at: http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2014/05/ginger-peach-green-tea-popsicles.html
Post a Comment